Everyone with a sweet tooth has a reason to celebrate the newest store opening at Disney Springs in the heart of Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
The M&M’s store is not just a place to pick up a bag of colourful, candy-coated Mars chocolate. Parent brand Mars Wrigley says it’s a state-of-the-art immersion into the M&M experience, as it’s bringing the 80-year old brand’s famously cheeky attitude to life in the store.
It’s 10-thousand square feet of Technicolor chocolate fun. As you might expect, visitors will find exclusive, co-branded Disney and M&M’s merchandise that go way beyond candy, like apparel, mugs and more.
You’ll also find the signature M&M’s ‘Wall of Chocolate’ with giant clear tubes of the candies, larger-than-life M&M’s characters, and the ability to create your own custom M&M candies.
Who doesn’t have their own favorite character from the award-winning TV ads, as well as your favorite color and even flavor, from original, to peanut, to pretzel or seasonal treats? You can go way beyond an ‘M’ stamped on a yellow, blue, green, brown or orange treat and make like a rock star, leaving with a bag of ‘just the green ones’ stamped with your own initial. Or choose your own color. Or add images. Or clipart. And pack them like edible, candy art in a custom package, like lavender and pink ones in a clear, butterfly container. Aww.
It might be the most fun way to break your mother’s rule not to play with your food. And it might also be the sweetest souvenir of your visit to Disney.
Disney Springs is the signature shopping, dining and entertainment district in the heart of Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. It’s an open-air promenade along a lakefront and its namesake springs, designed to make you feel like you're visiting a turn-of-the-20th century Florida waterfront town - with 21st century cuisine and retail. It’s also where you’ll find – in addition to its newest M&M addition – over 150 shops, restaurants, boutiques and good times.
The M&M’s at Disney Springs is one of now five of the candy-chocolate’s experiential stories in the US, Europe and Asia. It’ll soon be joined by new stores in Berlin, Germany, and the Mac-daddy shopping experience of them all, the record-busting Mall of America in Minneapolis.
Can’t wait for your next visit to Disney? Fans can 'visit' the store today with a virtual tour on the company's web site, where you can ‘walk’ virtually through the store, and make a list of all the favorite – or favorite new - M&M's products you'll need to stock up on when you can visit in person.
Image courtesy https://www.mars.com
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- These Resorts have been Named Top in the Caribbean for the 30th Time at the 30th World Travel Awards
- Air France Celebrates its 90th Anniversary with - What Else? High Fashion
- Oktoberfest on the Beach? Yes, You Can!
- New Ships Debut on Two Sensational Rivers: France’s Rhone and the Nile
- Here a Ship, There a Ship, Everywhere a New Ship
- Lie Flat Beds in Economy Class? This Airline Says, "Yes, You Can!"
- Why This Mexican Mountain Town Keeps Getting Voted 'Best Small City In The World'
- Every 10 Years, This ‘World’s Fair’ of Flowers Upstages Netherlands’ Tulip Time. Don’t Miss Floriade 2022
- How the Postponed Tokyo Olympic Games Will Feature Japan's National Sport
- And Now For Some Good News In Travel